Los Altos Athletics has been cleared to return to campus for practices, workouts and preparation for competition. Below you will find a link to the Return to Practice Informational Video. This video includes all of our safety measures that will be taken, including pre-workout screening, student-athlete arrival procedure, cohort guidelines, facility usage, and student-athlete exposure protocol. After you have completed watching the informational video, please CLICK HERE to fill out a form acknowledging you watched the video and were informed on the content, requirements, and expectations of returning to physical activity at Los Altos High School.
As a reminder, these are VOLUNTARY workouts that cannot impact the student’s grade. These workouts are intended to get our Conquerors back on campus, connected, physically acclimated to conditioning, and prepared for competition.
Your child’s head coach or athletic director will be in contact regarding the next steps. Please watch our informational video below.
Please complete the following Google Form after watching the above video: Athletics Return to Physical Activity Informational Video Acknowledgment Form: HERE
We are looking forward to seeing our students back on campus, one step at a time!
RESOURCES & LINKS
- HLPUSD RTP Acknowledgement: HLPUSD Return to Play Protocol
- Informed Consent Form Required for Competition: Informed Consent Form
- Athletics Return to Physical Activity Parent Informational Video Acknowledgment Form: HERE
- HLPUSD Return to Play Plan: HLP Return to Play
- LA County Department of Public Health Reopening Protocol for Youth Sports: HERE
- Revised 2020-2021 CIF Sport Calendar
- ATHLETIC CLEARANCE DIRECTIONS